TRIVIA QUIZ #608
TO BEGIN WITH...
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO YOUR BRAIN MORE OFTEN…IT HAS A LOT OF INFORMATION.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER IF YOU KNOW IT…ABOUT THE RIGHT PERSON.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING…YOU SHOULD HAVE A GOOD TIME DOING IT.
It is now time for TRIVIA QUIZ #608.
TRIVIA QUIZ #608
1. What was the name of the best selling 1996 book Hillary Clinton wrote?
A. Living History B. It Takes a Village C. Hillary D. Me and Bill
2. What award did she receive for this book ?
A. Grammy B. Pulitzer Prize C. Book of the Year D. Neither A.B or C
3 In 1947 Ronald Reagan was ?
A. Republican B. An Independent C. A Burlesque Dancer D. A Liberal Democrat
4. Beyonce was the lead singer with what girls group ?
A. The Ink Spots B. 9.9 C. Destiny’s Child D. Dream Girls
5. “Summertime” was sung in what Broadway Show?
A. State Fair B. Porgy and Bess C. South Pacific D. Show Boat
6. Carrie Underwood’s first album was called ?
A. Carrie B. Play On C. Carnival Ride D. Some Hearts
7. What celebrity nicknamed himself “The King of All Media”?
A. Tiger Woods B. Rush Limbaugh C. Howard Stern D. Larry King
8. Oprah Winfrey played who in the movie The Color Purple?
A. Joe B. Eliza C. Sethe D.Sofia
9. Which tourist city in California in was originally called Agua Caliente?
A. Anaheim B. Hollywood C. Palm Springs D. Dorksville
10.Queen Elizabeth 1 of England was known as?
A. The Virgin Queen B. The Stoic One C. Queenie D. England’s Finest
11.The Capital of Montana is ?
A. Billings B. Butte C. Boise D. Helena
12. Which of these cities is NOT a State Capital?
A. Montgomery B. Jefferson City C. St. Louis D. Trenton
Answers for 608 1-B…2-A…3-D…4-C…5-B…6-D…7-C…8-D…9-C…10-A…11-D…12-C
See you next time,