TRIVIA QUIZ #616
TO BEGIN WITH…
I USED TO HAVE A HANDLE ON LIFE…BUT IT BROKE.
BEING “OVER” THE HILL IS MUCH BETTER THAN BEING “UNDER” IT.
GOD WILL PARDON YOU…IT’S HIS/HER BUSINESS
Here is Trivia Quiz # 616
TRIVIA QUIZ # 616
The largest of these fruits ever grown weighed over 800 pounds. What fruit is it?
A. Pumpkin B. Watermelon C. Coconut D. Raisin
2. What is the traditional gift for a 25th wedding anniversary?
A. Gold B. Silver C. Wood D. Handcuffs
3. When the sun enters the sign of the zodiac, Capricorn, which season begins?
A. Winter B. Fall C. Spring D. Hunting
4. The first modern Olympic games occurred in 1896 in which city?
A. Athens B. Rome C. Paris D. Pittsburgh
5. Which group or collective organization has won the Nobel Peace Prize the most?
A. Amnesty Int . B. Atomic Energy Agency C. NY Yankees D. Int. Red Cross
6. Who did NOT receive a Nobel Peace Prize?
A. Jimmy Carter B. Yasser Arafat C. Mother Teresa D. Winston Churchill
7. What country leads the world in the mining and production of silver?
A. Spain B. United States C. Mexico D. Babar
8. What is inside each kernel of popcorn that makes it pop when heated?
A. Orville Redenbacher B. Salt C. Nut D. Water
9. What two materials are mixed together to make pencils?
A. Lead and Clay B. Clay and Graphite C. Lead and Graphite D. Neither
10. Which product used the slogan, "The quality goes in before the name goes on?"
A. Motorola B. Zenith C. Sony D. Viagra
11. What US city has the largest Latino population?
A. Los Angeles B. Miami C. New York D. Phoenix
12. Caesar Salad was invented a chef in a restaurant in which North American city?
A. Montreal B. New York C. Chicago D. Tijuana
ANSWERS TO 616 1-A…2-B…3-A…4-A…5-D…6-D.…7-C…8-D…9-B…10-B…11-A…12-D
See you next time,