TRIVIA QUIZ #615
TO BEGIN WITH…
IT’S NOT DIFFICULT TO BE WISE…JUST THINK OF SOMETHING STUPID TO SAY
AND DON’T SAY IT.
LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS…YOU CAN’T LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO
MAKE THEM ALL YOURSELF.
LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATION…I CAN FIND THE WAY MYSELF.
Here is Trivia Quiz # 615
TRIVIA QUIZ # 615
1. Augusta, Atlanta, Albany, Annapolis, and Austin have what in common ?
A. State capitals B. Pop.over 100,000 C. East of the Mississippi River D. Nothing
2. The international airport in Rome is named after which versatile genius??
A. Christopher Columbus B. Leonardo Da Vinci C. Michelangelo D. Guido
3. What do we call toast, ham, poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce?
A. Eggs in a Cloak B. Breakfast Ham Ring C. Eggs in a Nest D. Eggs Benedict
4. What is the term for music gradually becoming louder?
A. Adagio B. Crescendo C. Largo D. Spaghetti
5. Mississippi has the lowest legal marriage age what is it ?
A. 13 B.15 C. 17 D. 6
6. The fastest train in the United States runs between which two major cities?
A. NY-Chicago B. NY-Miami C. NY –Washington DC D. Miami-Cuba
7. The Elton John song Candle in the Wind was dedicated to Princess Diana and ?
A. Marilyn Monroe B. Duchess of York C. Queen Elizabeth D. Boy George
8. What is the only bird which provides us with leather?
A. Ostrich B. Pelicans C. Parrots D. Pelicans
9. Which two countries form the eastern border of Iran??
A. Pakistan/Kuwait B. Kuwait/Iraq C. India/Pakistan D. Afghanistan/Pakistan
10. Which of the following was the first to become a U.S. state?
A. New York B. Arizona C. Delaware D. Maine
11. Which animal in the cat family is larger?
A. Jaguar B. Tiger C. Leopard D. Ragamuffin
12. Who wrote The Last of the Mohicans?
A. Lewis Carroll B. Mark Twain C. Leo Tolstoy D. James Fenimore Cooper
ANSWERS TO 615 1-A…2-B…3-D…4-B…5-B…6-C…7-A…8-A…9-D…10-C…11-B…12-D
See you next time,