TRIVIA QUIZ #614
TO BEGIN WITH…
IF YOU SLEEP IN YOUR CLOTHES…YOU’LL BE DRESSED IN THE MORNING.
A DAUGHTER IS NEVER TOO OLD…TO HOLD HER FATHER’S HAND.
LIGHTNING DOES THE WORK…THUNDER GETS THE CREDIT.
Here is Trivia Quiz # 614
TRIVIA QUIZ # 614
1. Who created the Mars bar ?
A. Forrest Mars B. Curtiss Candy Co. C. Farley’s and Sathers D. NASA
2. Who was flying the plane in which the first US airplane fatality occurred?
A. Howard Hughes B. Batman C. Orville Wright D. Wiley Post
3. Who was dubbed the Brazilian Bombshell?
A. Pele’ B. Carmen Miranda C. Leandro Barbosa D. Ricky Ricardo
4. What was Jean Harlow's first credited film?
A. Hell's Angels B. The Public Enemy C. Wizard of Oz D. Platinum Blonde
5. Who did Joe Louis beat when he first became world champion?
A. James J. Braddock B. Primo Carnera C. Max Baer D. Rocky Balboa
6. Who said, "Boy George is all England needs; another Queen who can't dress?"
A. Howard Stern B. Don Rickles C. David Letterman D. Joan Rivers
7. President John Q.Adams owned a pet ??? which he kept in the White House.
A. Persian Cat B. Python Snake C. Mistress D. Alligator
8. Who is the only President to wear a Nazi uniform?
A. Barack Obama B. Harry Truman C. Ronald Reagan D. Richard Nixon
9. Mick Jagger was once a porter in a ?
A. Bus Station B. Bordello C. Mental Hospital D. Gay Bath House
10. Singer Rod Stewart once worked as a ?
A. Grave Digger B. Taxi Driver C. Race Car Driver D. Male Escort
11. When he was Postmaster Benjamin Franklin invented the?
A. Postal Scale B. Odometer C. Zone System D. Hula Hoop
12. Who wrote "Honeysuckle Rose" and "Ain't Misbehavin"?
A. Jerome Kern B. Duke Ellington C. Cole Porter D. Fats Waller
ANSWERS TO 614 1-A…2-C…3-B…4-A…5-A…6-D…7-D…8-C…9-C…10-A…11-B…12-D
See you next time,