TRIVIA QUIZ #613
TO BEGIN WITH…
EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY…FOR TOMORROW THEY MAY CANCEL YOUR VISA.
TAXATION WITH REPRESENTATION…ISN’T SO HOT EITHER.
HIRE A TEENAGER…WHILE THEY STILL KNOW IT ALL.
Here is Trivia Quiz # 613
TRIVIA QUIZ # 613
1. Where is the Sears Tower?
A. Chicago B. New York C. Los Angeles D. Paris
2. In which state are the Ozark Mountains?
A. Kentucky B. Arkansas C. West Virginia D. Michigan
3. What is the northeastern most state of the USA?
A. Maine B. Vermont C. Rhode Island D. Florida
4. In which state is the Cumberland plateau?
A. Kansas B. Wyoming C. Alabama D. Alaska
5. The Missouri joins the Mississippi just north of which city?
A. Kansas City B. Frankfurt C. St. Louis D. Topeka
6. On which Hawaiian island is Honolulu?
A. Maui B. Hawaii C. Oahu D. Galapagos
7. Which state produces two-thirds of America's iron ore?
A. Michigan B. Pennsylvania C. West Virginia D. Minnesota
8. What is the farthest state east of the Great Lake States?
A. Ohio B. Michigan C. Illinois D. Oregon
9. What is America's leading gold producing state?
A. California B. Iowa C. Arizona D. Nevada
10. Which state has the highest island mountain in the world?
A. Alaska B. Hawaii C. California D. Iowa
11. Which New York island was originally called Gibbet Island?
A. Manhattan B. Shelter C. Brooklyn D. Ellis
12. Which is the only US state to have been an independent republic?
A. Florida B. Texas C. Kentucky D. Maine
ANSWERS TO 613 1-A…2-B…3-A…4-C…5-C…6-C…7-D…8-A…9-D…10-B…11-D…12-B
See you next time,