TRIVIA QUIZ #612
TO BEGIN WITH…
MARRIAGE… IS ONE OF THE CHIEF CAUSES OF DIVORCE.
YOU’RE NEVER TOO OLD…TO LEARN SOMETHING STUPID.
I’M CONFUSED…WAIT MAYBE I’M NOT.
Here is Trivia Quiz # 612
TRIVIA QUIZ # 612
1. Who was Heather Locklear married to?
A. Timothy Hutton B. Keifer Sutherland C.Tommy Lee D. Britney Spears
2. Bing Crosby was part-owner of what Major League Baseball team?
A. Cleveland Indians B. Chicago Cubs C. Pittsburgh Pirates D. Detroit Dorks
3. Before becoming a late-night talk show host, David Letterman worked as a ?
A. Teacher B. Weather Man C. Male Prostitute D. Field Reporter
4. James Dean died as a result of what?
A. Car Accident B. Drug Overdose C. Too Much Sex D. Suicide
5. What soft drink product came in tablets that dissolved in water?
A. Kool Aid Depth Charges B. Flavor Aid C. Fizzies D. Throat Ticklers
6. Tripe is made from a cow or sheep's ?
A. Pancreas B. Brain Lining C. Rectum D. Stomach Lining
7. In which state is the Yosemite National Park?
A. Wyoming B. California C. Montana D. Nevada
8. Who is in the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame ?
A. Pete Rose B. Dwight Gooden C. Ron Santo D. Abbott and Costello
9. What is the term of office for a member of the House of Representatives?
A. 2 years B. 4 years C. 6 years D. Differs from state to state
10. What singer fronted the band the Heartbreakers ?
A. David Hasselhoff B. Mick Jagger C. Tom Petty D. Elvis Presley
11. President Kennedy's grave in Arlington National Cemetery is marked by what?
A. Fountain Flame B. Confederate flag C. Fountain of Lights D. Eternal Flame
12. What was the name of Richard Nixon's pet poodle ?
A. Patches B. Checkers C. Vicky D. Watergate
ANSWERS TO 612 1-C…2-C…3-B…4-A…5-C…6-D…7-B…8-D…9-A…10-C…11-D…12-C
See you next time,