TRIVIA QUIZ #611
TO BEGIN WITH…
EAGLES MAY SOAR..BUT WEASELS DON’T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES.
SOMETIMES IT COSTS A LOT OF MONEY TO LOOK CHEAP.
BEAUTY IS ONLY A LIGHT SWITCH AWAY.
TRIVIA QUIZ #611
( A History Trivia Quiz)
1. How did Jesse James die?
A. He was shot B. He was stabbed C. Natural causes D. Watching Lady Gaga
2. Who was shot dead during a game of poker, holding "The Dead Man's Hand"?
A. Pat Garnett B. Jesse James C. Wild Bill Hickok D.The Lone Ranger
3 In which state is Mount Rushmore located?
A. North Dakota B. Wyoming C. Georgia D. South Dakota
4. During the War of 1812 who was the United States fighting against?
A. Mexico B. Great Britain C. Texas D. France
5. Who was called the "The Angel of the Battlefield" during the Civil War?
A. Betsy Ross B. Dolly Madison C. Calamity Jane D. Clara Barton
6. During the United States Civil War which one of these states was a Union state?
A. Virginia B. Pennsylvania C. Arkansas D. Texas
7. In which state was the Battle of Bunker Hill fought?
A. Massachusetts B. Illinois C. Virginia D. Texas
8. Which of the following was not included in the original U.S. Constitution?
A. Senate B. House C. Cabinet D. Supreme Court
9. What is the official language of the United States?
A. There isn’t one B. English C. Spanish D. English and Spanish
10. Who was first to sign the Declaration of Independence?
A. John Hancock B. John Adams C. John Hart D. John McCain
11. What was the name of Benjamin Franklin's magazine?
A. Common Sense B. Poor Richard’s Almanac C. Playboy D. Congress at Night
12. What was the name of one of Columbus's ships?
A. Mayflower B. Intrepid C. Titanic D. Santa Maria
Answers to 611... 1.A…2.C…3.D…4.B…5.D…6.B…7.A…8.C…9.A…10.A…11.B…12.D
See you next time,