TRIVIA QUIZ #610
TO BEGIN WITH…
EXPERIENCE IS A COMB THAT NATURE GIVES US…WHEN WE ARE BALD.
WHAT WE SEE…DEPENDS MAINLY ON WHAT WE LOOK FOR.
HONESTY IS THE GREATEST HANDICAP YOU CAN HAVE WHEN PLAYING GOLF.
TRIVIA QUIZ #610
( A Sports Trivia Quiz
1. Before becoming the Houston Rockets, where did the team play?
A. San Diego B. New Orleans C. Minneapolis D. Boston
2. Which NBA player scored the most points in all the 1990s?
A. Charles Barkley B. Wilt Chamberlain C. Karl Malone D. O.J.Simpson
3 What is the nickname of Earvin Johnson?
A. Hacksaw B. The Bullet C. Magic D. Lightning
4. Which of these running back greats rushed for more yardage in their career?
A. Earl Cambell B. Franco Harris C. Soupy Sales D. Jim Taylor
5. Who was the first coach in history to take their team to win four Super Bowls?
A. Vince Lombardi B. George Allen C. Pee Wee Herman D. Chuck Noll
6. Which 2005 NFL team began it's franchise as the Dallas Texans in 1960?
A. N.Y. Giants B. San Diego Charges C. Chicago Bears D. Kansa City Chiefs
7. Which of the following won the most season home run crowns?
A. Mike Schmidt B. Hank Aaron C. Willie Mays D. Mickey Mantle
8. Who was the first speedster in history to steal 1000 career bases?
A. Tim Raines B. Rickey Henderson C. Ty Cobb D. Babe Ruth
9. Which of the following did not play their entire career with one team?
A. Ernie Banks B. Willie Mays C. Brooks Robinson D. Jim Palmer
10. In golf, what is it called when you score a 2 on a par 5?
A. Triple Eagle B. An Albatross C. Impossible D. Condor
11. Heavyweight champ Joe Frazier was known by what nickname?
A. Broadway Joe B. Ralphie C. Smokin’ Joe D. Lightning Joe
12. Which of these sports may you see a green card being held up?
A. Field Hockey B. Judo C. Beach Volleyball D. Wrestling
Answers to 610 1-A…2-C…4-C…4-B…5-D…6-D…7-A…8-B…9-B…10-B…11-C…12-A
See you next time,